- 10 Full-sized Lighted Multi-Sports Fields
- 1 Full-sized Lighted Multi-Sports Turf Field
- 5 Full-sized Lighted Softball Baseball Fields
- 1 Skate Park Concrete Bowl (16,000 ft)
- 1 Walking/Jogging Asphalt Trail
- 3 Outdoor Basketball Courts
- 2 Lakes (.75 acre North Lake and 5 acre South Lake)
- 2 Party Pavilions (North and South Side)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Respect hours of operations.
- No unauthorized loudspeakers or amplifying equipment.
- No unauthorized soliciting of goods or materials in or around the Brownsville Sports Park area.
- No use of any area or facility in the Brownsville Sports Park for any purpose than for which it was designed or designated.
- No soliciting for, holding or sponsoring an event in the Brownsville Sports Park without the prior written permission of the Brownsville Sports Park.
- Skateboarding in designated areas only.
- No swimming allowed.
- No motorized vehicles in park areas.
- Park in Designated Areas Only.
- No overnight parking.
- No outside alcohol.
- No illegal substances.
- No tobacco or tobacco substances.
- No weapons or firearms.
- No disorderly conduct.
- No fireworks or explosives.
- Fires limited to BBQ grills installed at Sports Park.
- No outside BBQ Pits.
- No posting of signs or fliers.
- No cutting, picking, or destruction of plant or animal life.
- No hunting.
- No destruction, vandalism or removal of Brownsville Sports Park property.
- No glass containers.
- Adhere to all park signs.
- Place all trash in designated containers.
- No dumping or littering.
- No pets in park (pet park available at Brownsville Animal Shelter.